01 May 2007

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...for all my loyal readers that come back to see my daily photoblog! As of today, this is post 100! Honestly, I can't believe that I have actually stuck with this blog without feeling dragged down and bored. I hope I haven't bored you, my faithful reader!

Thank you all so much for coming back and leaving sweet comments on my blog. I'm grateful for each and everyone of you! It makes me very happy to know that I, perhaps, have brought a smile to your face or helped you look at the simple things in life just a little differently.

This post is for you!


Tags: , , ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And this buds for you. Happy spring.

Vanessa Reynoso said...

A huge CONGRATS!!!!
What a great milestone. This is my absolute favorite blog...It definately puts things into perspective...please, please keep up the good work! It's FAB!

Me said...

Aww! Thank you! :) Yay, I actually stuck to something...this is coming from someone who is often lazy!

Glad you like!
Linda

Marie said...

Wow 100th! Congratulations!! And I thank you too. You really have made me a little more positive person.

Me said...

You're welcome!
Sometimes it is easy to not look at all the simple things in life. It's something that I struggle with everyday, hahaha...

~linda

Wendy said...

Happy 100th blog post!!! Woohoo!