19 May 2007

Saturday, I am grateful...


...for taking the time to allow myself to be sick. When we feel under the weather, we often come up with excuses to drive ourselves to do what needs to be done. From SARK, I learned that when we feel sick...we should enjoy it. Well, not "enjoy" it but rather to take the time to let our bodies and our minds heal. We need to take time for ourselves - whether it means to let out a good cry or to curl up under a blanket with a good book and NOT feel guilty about it for one minute. We all need time to rest our tired bodies and minds. I'm trying my best to let myself heal.

Now, kiss my forehead and bring me some soup!


Tags: , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Anju said...

I think your blog is beautiful! very nice idea and it's nice to see someone who finds many things to be thankful for!

Me said...

Thank you!
I just looked over your blog...and I love it too!

I just might add you on facebook! If that's okay with you, of course.

~Linda

Wendy said...

Sending you a bowl of virtual Mushroom Barley soup ;)

I hope you feel better soon, Linda!

Me said...

Ohhh...Wendy...
How good would that taste right now!

Thanks!
~Linda