28 May 2007

Monday, I am grateful...


...for late night hot bubble baths accompanied with a little reading in the bathtub! With my partner being away, our dog has become just a little tempermental. He is getting better but it has stressed me out just a little bit. As well, I tried to do some "exercises" the other day (I laugh bitterly!) and my legs feel incredibly sore. A hot bath with juniper scented bubble bath (made by Ombra, what magnificent bubble bath they make!) was just what the doctor ordered. I went to be relaxed and at peace.

Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Dave Medlo said...

Hi
I just noticed you left a comment on my photoblog (rather behind the times of me since you did it about a month ago) so I thought I'd see who you were and what you were up to... then I realised that I've been reading your blog for months now, and that in Ellie we have a friend in common...

I'm sure you're well aware of this, but it's new to me and I'm still revelling in that first burst of coincidence of realisation and thought I'd say hi while it was all so fresh.

Like your blog, by the way, I think it's lovely...
Dave

Me said...

Hey Dave!
No! I didn't know you are friends with Ellie! She seems like such a sweet gal with amazing suggestions for cosmetics! :P

I enjoy your blog as well! I lurk around...

Thanks for the comment...hope you keep coming back!

~Linda