10 April 2007

Tuesday, I am grateful...


...for having a little dose of home yesterday! Not many friends from back home come to visit me. Life gets in the way - work, kids, money, etc. It's understandable and I try my best not to whine about it, haha. Most of my friends back home are people that I have known for most of my life or at least a very important chunk of it. I can't help but miss those I share history with.

Anyway, my lovely friend Rachel was in town this past weekend. She was here for a weekend-long music concert. We finally got a chance to hang out yesterday afternoon. We walked about the neighborhood, we went for lunch at a greasy spoon, and we just sat around and talked. I missed that gal!

(On a side note, whenever I take photographs of my friends and me - I look like I have a really huge head. I don't, I swear!)


Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Vanessa Reynoso said...

Time with a good friend is always great. Glad you were able to spend time together.

Me said...

It was lovely!
I heard that you and "R" might go up the coast to meet "Z"! I hope that all works out...even though I wish I could be there to meet you two!

~Linda