02 April 2007

Monday, I am grateful...


...for restaurants that provide you with a "moist towelette" after you have finished eating your meal. Ah, it's really those simple pleasures that are the best....and I cannot help but smile a huge smile when someone hands me a "moist towelette" at a restaurant (or anywhere else for that matter). I just had a good meal, and now my hands will feel clean and lemon-fresh! How awesome is that? As well, I get a kick out of saying those two words together. Moist towelette. They just fit.

My mom is a big fan of the moist towelette. I was probably the only kid at school with moist towelettes in my lunch bag. She would totally love the fancy Asian-themed moist towelette I got this weekend.

I'm grateful that I can be amused by such silly little things, such as moist towelettes. I just had to say it one more time, hee hee!

Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe cuz it's so dry in the prairies?

Me said...

Hmm, I never thought of that.

There is a sad lack of handing out moist towelettes in this city, haha.