19 March 2007

Monday, I am grateful...


...for having a little spark left in me, despite feeling a bit under the weather.

For the first time in a long time, I had a regular weekend off - plus Monday! I wanted to accomplish much. I wanted to go for breakfast, which would have been delightful. I wanted to write a little. I wanted to get together with my friend. Instead, I walked around with a head that felt like a brick and stuffed sinuses which made my teeth ache. Yes, that is the world's smallest violin playing - haha!

Of course, I am feeling better just as my work week begins tomorrow. I wish to feel a little more inspired with my blog this week. I hope I have been entertaining, nonetheless.


Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Vanessa Reynoso said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Today is the first day I feel almost 100% - like you said, right in time to go back to work. Ugh!

Linda said...

I'm glad you are feeling better too!