23 February 2007

Friday, I am grateful...


...for my wonderful friend Parris.

Did you ever have that one friend who has made such a simple impact on your life, that you just know you would be a different person today if not for the presense of their friendship? That's Parris. Without him, my life would be a little less funny. There would be a little less laughter. Life would go about me a little less observed and be a little less interesting. I would live my daily life not noticing car horns honking or every girl in a bouncy tight sweater. The words "Prince Valiant" wouldn't mean a thing. I would never spontaneously laugh when I am casually walking down the street because the image of a dinosaur barfing up a submarine popped into my mind. See! I'm even giggling as I wrote that last line!

Happy birthday Parris, and thank you for being such a good friend.


Tags: , , , ,

No comments: